Cangzhou Sinhoo Pipeline Manufacturer Co.,Ltd
Add:The Western Industrial Zone In Mengcun County, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province of China
Wheel-driven power flow technology is to integrate the shroud, generator and impeller into a whole, the use of power to generate electricity, as a new type of underwater power generation technology, rim-driven capture of marine energy is very high efficiency, basic Do not need to manually participate in maintenance, with good prospects for the development of industrialization. The power generated by the rim-driven power generation prototype has been applied to reality.
Edge drive tube mill is the building materials, metallurgy and mining industries common grinding equipment, the transmission parts of the size of the Flange directly affect the normal use of the mill. Analysis of the causes of vibration from many aspects, to avoid misunderstanding, for the design, manufacture, installation and use of reference.
1 design reasons
1.1 Flange force direction
The tube mill is designed to take into account the direction of the Flanges of the Flanges in the Flange drive, and the equipment base does not bear the component force in the horizontal direction. As shown in Fig. 1, the relationship between the size Flange position sizes E and a and the pressure angle αn is cos αn = E / a.
For the standard cylindrical spur Flange or non-variable cylindrical helical Flange drive, based on the relationship between the size of the relationship between the size of the Flange position, the size of the Flange between the horizontal direction does not bear thrust, and therefore not because of the horizontal component is too large vibration. Tube mill size Flange position relationship
Therefore, the large displacement Flange according to the pressure angle αn to determine the size of the Flange mounting position, will inevitably lead to its force f away from the vertical upward direction, so that the foundation to bear the horizontal direction of the component, resulting in the foundation and equipment vibration hidden. In the design should take full account of the angle of engagement on the direction of the impact of the Flange; therefore, large Flanges Flange position size should be used the following relationship is the most reasonable,
1.2 coincidence degree
The range of helix angle β mainly takes into account the coincidence degree and the transmission stability. Small modulus multi-tooth Flange in operation, due to the polygon effect is not obvious, so smooth operation, instantaneous transmission ratio is also a larger modulus of the Flange to be accurate, with small noise, small vibration and small dynamic load advantages. To this end, in the design of Flange transmission, the structural strength of the allowable conditions, should try to choose a small modulus Flange.
1.3 relative sliding rate
The main reason for Flange wear is that the tooth surface is relatively sliding, and the maximum sliding rate of the two Flanges is equal or similar as the optimization target of the Flange displacement coefficient. Properly assigning the displacement coefficient of the two Flanges so that their maximum sliding rate is equal or close, which can reduce the contact stress of the tooth surface and improve the anti-gluing and wear resistance of the Flange. When the total displacement coefficient Reasonable distribution, sliding rate difference is very small, more conducive to extend the Flange life.
1.4 tooth width coefficient
Pipe mill Flange diameter is generally more than 3.5 m, the national standard Flange accuracy of 9-8-8 level, it is difficult to achieve higher processing accuracy. The larger the tooth width coefficient, the more uneven the load along the tooth width distribution, tube mill Flange tooth width factor is generally not more than 0.8 is appropriate.
1.5 Other reasons
(1) large ring Flange wheel rim stiffness on the vibration of a greater impact, and even cause the wheel flange fracture;
(2) the deformation of the Hafi surface caused by large pitch error, resulting in impact, due to the buffer function is not obvious, resulting in the Hough side of the double-headed bolt to produce tensile plastic deformation and fracture, resulting in vibration;
(3) Hough facies joint double-headed stud at the back of the groove to produce vibration;
(4) the size of the number of Flange teeth are not intertwined teeth uneven wear, causing vibration;
(5) for the larger diameter of the tube mill cylinder, the shaft deflection of the larger vibration.
2 manufacturing reasons
2.1 large ring Flange
(1) due to processing residual deformation caused by the hatch side of the second to lax, resulting in larger pitch, radial runout, the installation can not be adjusted in place and produce vibration.
- Introduction Of Seamless Elbow Ther...
- Stainless Steel Elbow Corrosion Of ...
- Alloy Insulating Flange Corrosion C...
- Oil Pipe Definition
- What Are The Uses Of Stainless Stee...
- Alloy Flange Characteristics
- High Pressure Special Flange Nomina...
- 16mn Flange Forging What Are The Ba...
- Double Flanged Expansion Joint Stru...
- Application Of Pipe Welding Neck Fl...
- Pipe Fittings Is Widely Used
- Steel Pipe Meet The Quality Require...
- ASME CLASS 300 FLANGE Standard Size...
- ELBOW SIZE
- ELBOW SIZE
- ELBOW SIZE
- Stainless Steel Flange Temperature ...
- Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Can Grea...
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Easy ...
- Steel Pipe Efficient Environmental ...