Cangzhou Sinhoo Pipeline Manufacturer Co.,Ltd
Add:The Western Industrial Zone In Mengcun County, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province of China
First, the superior performance of stainless steel welded pipe:
1, no frost, operation control simple, cost saving.
2, low failure rate, low maintenance and repair costs.
3, energy saving, low operating costs.
4 、 shelf type coil evaporator. The utility model can maximally solve the problem of uniform distribution of the use space and the cold quantity.
5, no consumption, storage or insurance effect.
Two 、 classification of stainless steel welded pipe
Welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery (1. GB/T3092-1993) also called general hanguan, commonly known as the clarinet. It is used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating steam, and generally lower pressure fluid and other purposes of welded steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2. The welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation is used as the main pipe of galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation except for directly conveying fluid.
2. low pressure fluid delivery galvanized steel pipe (GB/T3091-1993), also known as galvanized steel pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is used for hot water, gas, air oil, heating steam, warm water and other low pressure fluid or other hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or electric welding) steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2.
3. ordinary carbon steel wire bushing (GB3640-88) is the industrial and civil construction, installation of machinery, equipment and other electrical installation works for the protection of wire steel pipe.
4. straight seam welded pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose welding seam is parallel to the steel tube. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer, cooling tubing, and so on.
5. the spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for the conveyance of confined fluid is made of hot rolled steel strips, made of tube billets, often spirally formed, welded by double submerged arc welding and used for the conveying of pressurized fluid. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing ability and good welding performance. After a rigorous scientific examination and testing, it is safe and reliable to use. The utility model has the advantages of large caliber of the steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used in the transportation of petroleum and natural gas pipelines.
6. fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welding steel tube (SY5038-83) is a hot strip roll billet, often temperature spiral forming, with high frequency welding lap welding method, used for pressure liquid transportation spiral seam high frequency welded pipe. Steel strong bearing capacity, good plasticity, easy welding and molding; through a variety of strict and scientific inspection and testing, the use of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and can save the laying of pipeline investment. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas and so on.
7. low pressure liquid delivery of spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) is a hot strip roll billet, often temperature spiral forming, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or welding method are used for welding steel pipe water, gas, air and steam conveying low pressure fluid.
8. low pressure liquid delivery tube with spiral seam high frequency welding (SY5039-83) is a hot strip roll billet, often temperature spiral forming, welding for low pressure liquid delivery pipe with spiral seam high frequency welding with high frequency welding method.
9. with spiral weld steel pipe pile (SY5040-83) is a hot strip roll billet, often temperature spiral forming, using double-sided submerged arc welding or made of high frequency welding, used in the civil construction structure, piers, bridges foundation pile with steel pipe.
- Introduction Of Seamless Elbow Ther...
- Stainless Steel Elbow Corrosion Of ...
- Alloy Insulating Flange Corrosion C...
- Oil Pipe Definition
- What Are The Uses Of Stainless Stee...
- Alloy Flange Characteristics
- High Pressure Special Flange Nomina...
- 16mn Flange Forging What Are The Ba...
- Double Flanged Expansion Joint Stru...
- Application Of Pipe Welding Neck Fl...
- China's Stainless Steel Pipe Fittin...
- Steel Pipe Important Materials, Wid...
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings A New...
- Carbon Steel Flange Good Use Of Fea...
- Maintenance Method Of Elbow Bend